Sunday, February 21, 2010

another boring story!

sorry double posting today...im just eager to share some boring stuff ;p...so begin with my dearest lappy...oredi using this about one year...gift from mama+ayah(who else?!) on my seventeen birthday! but still i got earlier from my REAL birth date. its also not that expensive than YOUR'S lappy...but still i love it damn mucHO sebab its PINK and small which usually just muat muat inside my handbag ;)...tapi jarang sekali bawak ke mana mana...
and then continue with two of my diaries...i love bought new diaries every year but yet still dont use it...maybe sebab my handwriting buruk so memang benci dengan tulisan sendiri ;((

and this is my purse...its hello kitty purse...but im not really using this because im currently using blue B.U.M purse gift from akak MAFE tersayang ;)))...and depan tu ialah hello kitty contact lens box...bought at living cabin,giant ;)..only rm7.50..see,my stuff murah murah kan ;D
and here are all my pinko's stuff...ada tabung which actually 'her' n 'him'...tapi 'him' bagi kat akim ;)...and as you can see...two of my book also in pink...that because kritiria(how to spell?) for buying new book is the cover....and the ilustration ;))...
other stuff in picture:
>salvatore ferragamo perfume(gift from acik last year)
>blusher from stilla(ihsan acik ;>)
>pink puncher
>jvc handy cam
>some cheap watches ;p






contact lens cases ;)

my bedtime books...oredi got all four's books ;)...love edward cullen.
my manga books...ehem....latifah bile nak return my books?..ahahaha

and above is my latest stuff and how i love it so muchO...Its a shawls hanger...bought from edast about rm25...because of this hanger....my 'robok'(ahaks...johorean!) becomes so neat!...yeaahhh

6 Comments:

Blogger hateyou said...

fateeeeeen...hahaha..knape ye aku xnmpk koleksi2 ni dlu..hak3x...sngt comey la brg2 ko..aku gerenti,klau wawa bce entri nih,msti mate dye pusing2...hahaha..ermm,botol air ko tuh,tamau tnjuk skali ke?

February 21, 2010 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger pinkyFaten said...

haha...dulu aku sepah sepah je barang barang ni...
skang dah punye banyak mase baru start kutip balik barang2...botol?...aiyo...botol dah lama tak pakai woo ;DD

February 21, 2010 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger fara said...

Wow! lappy pink!
jeles la tgk!
heeee~

;)

February 21, 2010 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger pinkyFaten said...

haha~thankz ;)

February 22, 2010 at 3:57 AM  
Blogger latyfah said...

oppss!!!!trbuat rete sndri lak...haha...nnti aku plangkn...igt nk plangkn ri sbtu nih...tp ko nk blik kg an....trpkse la aku smpan lbih lme lg...or...ko nk dtg mlawat aku n amik sndri kt umh aku...da de lesen an...ko pon bru skali mlawat umh aku...huhu...;p

February 22, 2010 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger pinkyFaten said...

insyaallah kalau aku dah lebih terer nanti...
skang ni baru jalan area2 giant je ;D

February 22, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home